NodeJS/TypeScript App Developer
Code is a high-end e-commerce agency with Shopify at its core. Being a Coder means you are at the forefront of bringing e-commerce experiences to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform.
We're a team of 50 developers, project and account managers, marketers, and strategists with one shared passion: e-commerce. With 16 different nationalities and the fact that 36% of our coders are women, we are a diverse team. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Code is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Medior/Senior TypeScript developer to expand our apps team and develop business-critical e-commerce apps for our clients. You are a social nerd who loves to create great apps with TypeScript. We’d love to give that passion a platform!
One of the Shopify apps you will work on is Returner. Our exchange-first, Shopify returns solution that is widely used by established brands like Stoov, Arte Antwerp, Olaf Hussein and MUD Jeans.
- Have working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, Tailwind, ES6+ and CSS/SASS.
- Have knowledge of version control, release management and CI/CD best practices.
- Are an excellent team player and like to work with a high level of independence and autonomy.
- Have experience with complex application architectures.
- Able to create scalable long-term solutions.
- Have a higher education thinking level (HBO or Bachelor).
- Are fluent in English and/or Dutch.
Bonus points if you:
- Know your way around Shopify, Shopify APIs and React JS.
- Are able to identify (business) opportunities.
- Have experience with cloud-based software.
What's in it for you:
- You will work on fun, impactful, visible and challenging projects for growing brands in the Champions League of e-commerce.
- Flexible location: possibility to work in our beautiful office in picturesque Delft, vibrant Amsterdam or remote - we meet up weekly during dev-days in the office in Delft, easy accessibility by public transport.
- You will join an agency with high ambitions but realistic expectations. We actively facilitate a healthy work-life balance.
- Your personal and professional development is essential to us: together we invest in your growth.
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings.
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected.
- When we're out of office, we really are.
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day. You’ll be amazed by the lovely rendang that our Tsong-Fu prepares every month (veggie options as well!). Our fridge is fully stocked with beer and soda, so don’t worry about that.
Do you not fully meet all the requested job requirements or experience? But do you get extremely excited about this role and Code? Then we encourage you to apply anyway.