NodeJS/TypeScript App Developer
Code is a high-end e-commerce agency with Shopify at its core. Being a Coder means you are at the forefront of bringing e-commerce experiences to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform.
We're a team of 50 developers, project and account managers, marketers and strategists with a shared passion: e-commerce. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Are you a social nerd who loves to create great apps with TypeScript? We’d love to give that passion a platform!
Code is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Medior/Senior TypeScript developer to expand our apps team and develop business-critical e-commerce apps for our clients. We build high-end, scalable Node.js/React apps (like our Code Returner app) through the Google Cloud Platform. We develop our apps using Firebase Cloud Functions (Node.js) and Shopify’s React.js component library Polaris. We build on serverless technology, making our apps ready to scale and cope with flash sales and peak sales days like Black Friday.
- Love TypeScript and you can do (close to) magic in NodeJS
- Have working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, Tailwind, ES6+ and CSS/SASS
- Have experience with complex application architectures
- Thrive at working independently but are also a good team player
- Take pride in your work and get things done
- Love pragmatic but robust solutions
- Have a higher education thinking level (HBO or Bachelor)
- Are fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Love to think and develop for scalability
- Like optimizing processes
Bonus points if you:
- Are interested in new technologies like Low-code
- Have experience with Firebase
- Know your way around Shopify, Shopify APIs and React JS
What's in it for you:
- Fun, challenging projects for growing brands in the champions league of e-commerce
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- When we're out of office, we really are. No hosting or release head-aches is one of the many SaaS perks
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Possibility to work in our beautiful office in picturesque Delft, vibrant Amsterdam or remote - we meet up weekly during dev-days in the office in Delft, easy accessibility by public transport
- Personal and professional development is essential to us, so we're here to help you grow