Code is a high-end e-commerce agency with Shopify at its core. Being a Coder means you are at the forefront of bringing e-commerce experiences to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform.
Brands we work with include: Stoov, McGregor, Farmer Gracy, The Sports Edit, By-bar, Osaka, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS and Rosefield.
We're a team of 50 developers, project and account managers, marketers and strategists with a shared passion: e-commerce. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
About the role
As a project manager at Code, you work with your own development team on various projects with customers. You are in control of planning and budgets and you like to meet or better yet exceed customer expectations. As a team, you deliver the most complex and high-end Shopify (Plus) stores that you then continue to develop. Work you are proud of!
Because you prepare and supervise these projects in detail, you prevent unnecessary risks and scope creep. You know how to motivate your team and ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget and that the customer is satisfied.
Thanks to your IT/e-commerce knowledge, you speak the language of our developers and designers and you have no trouble creating in-depth technical instructions for your team. You create, manage and maintain technical project documentation in collaboration with your team to support the delivery of the project.
Finally, you have a short line with our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to jointly spot new opportunities for your customers.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
This role is perfect for you if you are enthusiastic about switching quickly and like to organize projects down to the last detail. With your organizational skills you are a rock for your team members.
Would you like to be at the heart of the most successful e-commerce stores in Europe? Then read on quickly.
- You have at least three years of experience in a digital project management role.
- You have experience with agile working methods such as Scrum and Kanban.
- You have an affinity with e-commerce and knowledge of e-commerce platforms (Shopify is an advantage) or other content management systems.
- You know better than anyone how to deliver a project within budget, within scope, time and to your satisfaction.
- You understand the technology behind the digital solutions that we devise and realize and speak the language of developers and designers.
- You identify commercial opportunities with the customer and ensure that these are followed up by the account manager.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You are available at least 32 hours per week.
You are going to amaze us with:
- The positive way you work on multiple client projects at the same time: you take control and ensure smooth progress
- The experience you bring in successfully managing and delivering projects
- Your sense of responsibility to always achieve a great end result for both the customer and your team
What's in it for you:
- Fun, challenging projects for growing brands in the Champions League of e-commerce
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- When we're out of office, we really are. No hosting or release head-aches is one of the many SaaS perks
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Easy accessibility by public transport
- Possibility to work in our beautiful office in picturesque Delft, vibrant Amsterdam or remote - we meet up weekly during dev-days in the office in Delft
- Personal and professional development is essential to us, so we're here to help you grow