Email & CRM Marketer
Code is a digital agency with a 100% E-Commerce focus. Our teams design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform. We not only help brands to a high-performing Shopify webshop, but we also translate our work into an impressive conversion rate. Our favorite tool to achieve this is Klaviyo: automated email marketing software that is fully tailored to what e-commerce brands need. Code is one of the fastest-growing Klaviyo agencies in Europe and is looking for CRM / Email Marketers to join our team.
Brands we work with include: Olaf Hussein, O’Neill, Naïf Good Care, By-bar, Veloretti, TI SENTO - Milano, POM Amsterdam, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS and Dutch Grown.
We’re a team of 40+ developers, project and account managers, marketers and strategists with a shared passion: e-commerce. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
About the role
As an Email Marketeer at Code, you will collaborate with the Klaviyo team to develop powerful email marketing strategies that deliver great results. You will play a vital role in helping awesome clients like O’Neill, Naïf Good Care and Veloretti to get at least 25% of their turnover from email marketing. Wondering what that looks like in practice? Check out our Email Marketing Inspiration Book for examples of our customer’s most successful E-Mail Marketing flows.
What does your typical work day look like? You help clients to set up email marketing campaigns and build retention-increasing automation flows. In addition, you analyze and optimize the performance of emails, flows and campaigns and create A/B tests to achieve even better results. Based on this data, you create reports you discuss with Midge, our Head of Klaviyo, and the customer. This way, you map out the strategy together and determine how to prioritize and move forward.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Do you enjoy being involved in email marketing and e-commerce strategically and operationally, and would you like to combine the two on a daily basis? Then this role is perfect for you! You are eager to learn, have a good sense for technology, logic and data and keep raising the bar to achieve an impressive conversion rate every single time. When your campaigns lead to great results and a happy client, you know it has been a successful day.
- You have experience with CRM systems and email marketing, preferably within e-commerce
- You have previously worked with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Spotler or a similar tool
- You work very accurately, you quickly see connections and you can work independently
- You have technical skills and will not shy away from (learning) a little HTML / CSS.
- You have experience in translating brand guidelines into email design
- You know what deliverability means and how this is affected both positively and negatively
- You have experience working on multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (bonus points if you speak Dutch)
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent to this
- You are available to work 32-40 hours per week
You are going to amaze us with:
- Your extreme attention to detail - you can spot underperforming flows and technical errors. Based on analytics, you can devise the next steps for optimizing flows and campaigns.
- Your independent and proactive attitude
- Your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm to share knowledge, results and experiences with the rest of the team.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious - you become truly happy when you see a client’s turnover grow thanks to your email marketing campaigns
What's in it for you:
- Being part of a young and growing team where your input will be valued and respected
- Fun, challenging projects for growing brands in the champions league of e-commerce
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches are provided at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Easy accessibility by public transport
- Beautiful office in picturesque Delft or Amsterdam and the ability to work (partially) from home
- Personal and professional development is essential to us, so we're here to help you grow
Are you our newest team member?