Email & CRM Marketer
Code is a digital agency with a 100% E-Commerce focus. Our teams design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform. We not only help brands to a high-performing Shopify webshop, but we also translate our work into an impressive conversion rate. Our favorite tool to achieve this is Klaviyo: automated email marketing software that is fully tailored to what e-commerce brands need. Code is one of the fastest-growing Klaviyo agencies in Europe and is looking for CRM / Email Marketers to join our team.
Brands we work with include: Olaf Hussein, O’Neill, Naïf Good Care, By-bar, Veloretti, TI SENTO - Milano, POM Amsterdam, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS and Dutch Grown.
We're a team of 50 developers, project and account managers, marketers, and strategists with one shared passion: e-commerce. With 16 different nationalities and the fact that 36% of our coders are women, we are a diverse team. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
About the role
As an Email Marketeer at Code, you will collaborate with the Klaviyo team to develop powerful email marketing strategies that deliver great results. You will play a vital role in helping awesome clients like O’Neill, Naïf Good Care and Veloretti to get at least 25% of their turnover from email marketing. Wondering what that looks like in practice? Check out our Email Marketing Inspiration Book for examples of our customer’s most successful E-Mail Marketing flows.
What does your typical work day look like? You help clients to set up email marketing campaigns and build retention-increasing automation flows. In addition, you analyze and optimize the performance of emails, flows and campaigns and create A/B tests to achieve even better results. Based on this data, you create reports you discuss with Midge, our Head of Klaviyo, and the customer. This way, you map out the strategy together and determine how to prioritize and move forward.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Do you enjoy being involved in email marketing and e-commerce strategically and operationally, and would you like to combine the two on a daily basis? Then this role is perfect for you! You are eager to learn, have a good sense for technology, logic and data and keep raising the bar to achieve an impressive conversion rate every single time. When your campaigns lead to great results and a happy client, you know it has been a successful day.
- You have experience with CRM systems and email marketing, preferably within e-commerce.
- You have previously worked with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Spotler or a similar tool.
- You work very accurately, you quickly see connections and you can work independently.
- You have technical skills and will not shy away from (learning) a little HTML / CSS.
- You have experience in translating brand guidelines into email design.
- You know what deliverability means and how this is affected both positively and negatively.
- You have experience working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (bonus points if you speak Dutch).
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent to this.
- You are available to work 32-40 hours per week.
You are going to amaze us with:
- Your extreme attention to detail - you can spot underperforming flows and technical errors. Based on analytics, you can devise the next steps for optimizing flows and campaigns.
- Your independent and proactive attitude.
- Your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm to share knowledge, results and experiences with the rest of the team.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious - you become truly happy when you see a client’s turnover grow thanks to your email marketing campaigns.
What's in it for you:
- You will work on fun, impactful, visible and challenging projects for growing brands in the Champions League of e-commerce.
- Flexible location: possibility to work in our beautiful office in picturesque Delft, vibrant Amsterdam or remote - we meet up weekly during dev-days in the office in Delft, easy accessibility by public transport.
- You will join an agency with high ambitions but realistic expectations. We actively facilitate a healthy work-life balance.
- Your personal and professional development is essential to us: together we invest in your growth.
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings.
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected.
- When we're out of office, we really are.
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day. You’ll be amazed by the lovely rendang that our Tsong-Fu prepares every month (veggie options as well!). Our fridge is fully stocked with beer and soda, so don’t worry about that.
Do you not fully meet all the requested job requirements or experience? But do you get extremely excited about this role and Code? Then we encourage you to apply anyway.